If you have been thinking about undergoing orthodontic treatment to straighten teeth or correct jaw alignment, the first step is scheduling an orthodontic consultation at Capitol Orthodontics. During the consultation we will actively listen to your concerns and address all of your questions, as well as discuss a treatment options that would best suit you or your child's situation.
Here are the top five questions that most patients want answered during their initial orthodontic consultation:
- Can I benefit from orthodontic treatment, and if so, how long will it take?
- How frequently will my appointments be scheduled?
- Can I expect any pain when getting braces? (Ask Dr. Andrew Schwartz about the ways we address pain management).
- Will I need to have teeth extracted, headgear, expansion appliance, etc.?
- How much will it cost and what payment options do you offer?
Visit our website for more answers to your questions prior to your initial consultation. Dr. Andrew Schwartz and our team at Capitol Orthodontics are happy to answer all your questions and concerns, and excited to explain all aspects of your treatment plan, as well as the expected outcome. We believe your orthodontic experience should be comfortable, hassle-free, and most importantly, leave you with the smile you've always wanted.